Classic Sugar Cookies
Add a touch of any season with classic sugar cookies as your artistic canvas. This month, we feature all things Halloween! No refrigeration needed.
Servings: 36 Cookies
- 1 cup Salted Butter Completely Softened
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar Granulated White
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder Leveled Measuring Spoon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda Leveled Measuring Spoon
- 2 3/4 cups Flour All-Purpose
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheight.
- In a medium mixing bowl, evenly combine baking powder, baking soda, and flour. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together softened butter and white sugar.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract to the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
- Gradually add the baking powder, baking soda, and flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture until distributed evenly.
- Place rounded tablespoon-fulls of batter on a cookie sheet, and bake for a total of eight minutes for soft cookies. Bake for a total of 10 minutes if you would like harder cookies.