Georgia Pimento Cheese
- 16 oz Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 4 1/2 cups Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 1/4 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 8 oz Pimento Pepper canned, drained, and roughly chopped
- Add all dry ingredients together and blend.
- Add in wet ingredients to the blended dry ingredients, and evenly mix the two together.
- Serve with crackers for an appetizer, or use as cheese for a grilled cheese sandwich.
Step 1: Add the dry ingredients together
Blend the cayenne, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a small bowl. Set aside.
STEP 2: ADD THE "Wet" Ingredients Together
In a separate bowl, add the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and Dukes’ Mayonnaise together.
STEP 3: ADD THE "wet" and dry INGREDIENTS TOGETHER
Evenly distribute the spice mixture with the cheese mixture to make Georgia Pimento Cheese.
- We, in Georgia, LOVE Duke’s Mayonnaise. From our Georgia Pimento Cheese, to even chocolate cake, this mayonnaise is our secret weapon to great cooking.
- Shredded cheddar cheese is great, but we also like the texture of rough-cut cheese. It gives our pimento cheese a unique twist, and no bite is the same.
- Try our Georgia Pimento Cheese with club crackers or as a filling for a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich.